Titled "Infanta Isabella", decorative colorful throw pillows, inspired by Sir Peter Paul Rubens's chalk drawing "Rubens's Daughter Clara Serena (So named Maid of Honor of Infanta Isabella) , created c. 1623, currently located at Albertina, Vienna.
Save on Quality Art.
Designed to add a pop of color, affordable, decorative pillow, instantly transform your living room or bedroom to look like a sophisticated design catalog.
- 18”x18” to best support your back
- Easily Machine-washed cover
- Concealed zipper
- Printed on both sides
- Soft Insert, tretain its shape after many uses
- Pillow case cover: 80% polyester, 20% fleece
- Pillow case insert: 100% polyester
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
- Made in the USA
Part of BWM Collection inspired by famous art masterpieces, each Neoclassical Pop Art Throw Pillow is a statement. An addition that gives an elegant character to any space.