Academic year daily planner January 2019- December 2019. A layout designed to increase productivity and Self-awareness.
- Yearly Goal setting Map - to help focus your vision and chart goals.
- Monthly overview page divided into columns for each day.
- Separate ruled pages for each day divided into columns formatted to show:
- Current and following month reference calendar
- Daily Hourly Schedule: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- "To do list" checkbox
- "Meditation"- focus on manifesting the desired outcome.
- "Goals Progress" - follow up on your goals.
- "My daily Lesson" - self-development daily journal.
- "My Insight"- conclusion for achieving goals.
Part of BWM Collection Old Masters planners. Inspired by famous art masterpieces. Titled "Botticelli Pop", the 6" x 9" cover portrays a Neoclassical Pop Art artwork inspired by Sandro Botticelli’s original painting “Portrait of a Woman” (Simonetta Vespucci)”
LAW OF ATTRACTION SELF-DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
Insight is a mental instinct. The inner voice of your higher self, guiding you to unlock your true potential on the path fulfilling your purpose.
We've all experienced that moment of "Ah ha... if I only listened to myself..." Looking away from one's insights could lead to stress, anxiety, worries, and self-doubts. Self-knowledge evolves from self-inquiry and self-observation. When we trust our insight we reclaim our self-confidence, peace of mind and happiness.
This product is a proven law of attraction method designed to tune back and act upon your insights. Tracking your insight daily will gradually and effortlessly remove noises of self-doubts, stress, and worries, assisting you to stay focused, goal oriented, productive and happy.
Insight is simple and easy practice to follow and take just a split of a second from your day. As da Vinci said: "Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication".
Get it done with da Vinci!
Listen to yourself!