Titled “Dare to Love", the Neoclassical Pop art iPhone Case portrays Sandro Botticelli "The Birth of Venus" created 1480, currently located at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy.
This hybrid case combines a solid polycarbonate back, with flexible, rigid sides. It fits your phone perfectly, and protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt.
- Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, durable polycarbonate back
- Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
- Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
- Easy to take on and off
- 5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces