Titled “Blond", the Neoclassical Pop art iPhone Case portrays Sandro Botticelli " Woman with attributes of Saint Catherine, so called Catherina Sforza Sandro " created 14445-1451. Currently located at the Lindenau Museum.
This hybrid case combines a solid polycarbonate back, with flexible, rigid sides. It fits your phone perfectly, and protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt.
- Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, durable polycarbonate back
- Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
- Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
- Easy to take on and off
- 5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces